Non-Immigration Visas

  • Visas for business personal
    1. Professional worker visas (H-1B)
    2. Intra-company managerial transfer visas (L-1A, L-1B, and Blanket L Program)
    3. Professional athletic and artistic performance visas (P-1, P-2, P-3)
    4. Aliens with extraordinary ability visas (O-1, O-2)
    5. Treaty trader and investory visas (E-1, E-2)
  • Visas for students and scholars (F, M, J)
  • Visas for temporary visitors (B-1/B-2)
  • Visas for fiancees, spouses, children of U.S. citizens or LPRs (K-1, K-3, V)